YOU CAN BE A THRIVING, HAPPY MOTHER!
You just need to know the simple science and science-backed tools to train your brain (like a muscle!) to feel happier.
This FREE How To Be A Happy Mother E-Book will show you how!
What you will gain from this FREE E-Book:
- An introduction to matrescence – the developmental transition a woman goes through when she becomes a mother.
In other words, why you feel the way you feel, why you aren’t as happy as you used to be, and why you feel you have lost the “old you” in motherhood.
- Information on how matrescence changes the mother’s brain. And how knowing this is the first step in creating a happy motherhood life for yourself.
- Knowledge of basic neuroscience and how you can use this to easily train your brain and mind*. And why it is imperative you do this in motherhood.
- 3 simple, evidence-based exercises you can do today, to start training your brain and mind to be happy in motherhood (however that looks for you!) permanently.
* Training your own brain and mind through self-directed neuroplasticity is what my work and courses centre around. This simply means you learn to intentionally train your brain (like a muscle!) through actions and experiences.
YOU DESERVE TO FEEL TRULY HAPPY IN MOTHERHOOD!
And you deserve it now!
Give yourself the gift of learning How To Be A Happy Mother today.
Hi, I’m Dr Jen!
Mother of three, PhD-qualified Neuroscientist, PSychotherapist. meditation teacher, Matrescence and postpartum researcher, author of the best-selling book I Wish Someone Had Told Me… and HOST OF the top-rating podcast Mama, unleashed!
I have been researching neuroplasticity – the brain’s ability to modify, change and adapt itself in both structure and function, as a result of our experiences and actions – for over 20 years.
Initially largely on a micro level in medical research (I have a PhD in neuroscience), and in the last decade mostly on a macro level and in private practice with mothers and mums to-be (I also have a degree in Psychotherapy).
Specifically, I look at how matrescence – the developmental transition a woman goes through when she becomes a mother – affects a mother’s brain and mind, and how we can use this life-changing transformation to our advantage, by intentionally and simply training our brain to create a motherhood life we thrive in.
I didn’t deliberately set out on this path. It was something that I unintentionally developed when I was strugglingly indescribably after I had my third baby. I was desperate for a solution to feel happier in motherhood.
It was through my research and transition from struggling in motherhood to thriving that I realised: when we become mothers the brain changes are massive. Yet we are not taught this. We are not taught that these changes will affect us profoundly on a neuropsychological level, and will therefore affect our wellbeing and our whole life.
It is imperative that we are taught about our matrescence brain and mind, and how to actively train our brain in motherhood so every mother can thrive.
It would be my absolute pleasure to teach you about your motherhood brain, guide you through the 3 simple brain training exercises in this How To Be A Happy Mother E-Book, and support you to thrive.
You are not alone.
as featured in …
Dr Jennifer Hacker Pearson holds a PhD in Medicine (Neuroscience and Pharmacology) and BSc (Hons I) from the University of Sydney, as well as a Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy from Auckland University of Technology. Since 2021 she is also an accredited meditation teacher.
FIND THE HAPPY YOU IN MOTHERHOOD TODAY!
Learn how to use the brain changes that happen during matrescence to your advantage, and thrive.