1. The promoter is Tough Mothers – Dr Jennifer Hacker Pearson PhD of Mermaid Beach, Queensland, Australia
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of Tough Mothers – Dr Jennifer Hacker Pearson PhD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. However, the entrant must subscribe/follow, rate and review Mama Unleashed! on an eligible podcast platform or YouTube, and submit a screenshot of their subscribe/follow, rate and review to podcast@DrJen.com.au.
4. By submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their email address and first name will be added to the communication database of Tough Mothers – Dr Jennifer Hacker Pearson PhD
5. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition is run on https://DrJen.com.au, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and podcast platforms
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date and time for entry is September 30 at 5pm AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Listen to Mama Unleashed! on your favourite podcast app or on YouTube (Channel: Dr Jennifer Hacker Pearson PhD). Then subscribe/follow, rate and review Mama Unleashed! on your favourite eligible podcast platform or YouTube and submit a screenshot of your subscribe/follow, rate and review to podcast@DrJen.com.au
10. It is expected that the entrant does not unfollow/unsubscribe and remove reviews or ratings during or after the competition.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: 3 x 1 A$50 Amazon gift card, awarded to 3 individual entrants. The prize value is in Australian dollars. However, this value will be converted into the winner’s local currency.
14. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen at random by a blind-folded human, from all entries received and verified by Promoter or its agents.
16. The winner will be notified by email (to the email address used to submit their entry) within 7 days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by Dr Jennifer Hacker Pearson PhD. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will email the prize to the winner, once the winner has acknowledged they have won and confirmed their preferred email address.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Tough Mothers – Dr Jennifer Hacker Pearson PhD have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.